World Explorer Garbanzo Salad
Garbanzo beans + olive oil + World Explorer = simple, delicious camp fuel
- 2 cans of drained garbanzo beans
- 1-2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Mountain Standard World Explorer spice
- In a pot, add garbanzo beans and olive oil
- Heat over medium flame until the banzos are warm
- Add World Explorer spice to taste
- Serve and eat, of course.
If you're feeling really adventurous, mix tahini sauce with your garbanzo salad and throw it in a manual food processor to make some World Explorer hummus!