Farmers Market ScramblerMountain Standard
Shelf Life FAQ: Our new pouches have an incredible 10-year recommended shelf-life from the date of manufacture. Some of our pouches have a printed best by date for recommended peak freshness, but are packaged to stay fresh and delicious well beyond the printed date. Store your food products in dry, sanitary conditions to maximize shelf-life and enjoy your food well beyond the best by date.
Made in collaboration with Backpackers Pantry.
- A delicious and protein-packed start to the day at home or camp. Just add eggs to this blend of zucchini, tomato, peas, and onion for a super simple, all-natural breakfast scramble.
- Organic Untreated Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Minced Garlic, Whole Tarragon, Cut Zucchini, Corn (Sweet), Organic Tomato Flake, Freeze Dried Peas, Hemp Seeds (Hulled), Green Chili.
- Remove the lid and seal
- Add 1/3 cup of water and let rest of 5 minutes
- Add 4-6 eggs (or egg substitute) into mixture
- Cover with lid and Stir or shake ingredients
- Cook over medium heat & serve hot
- Add cheese, hot sauce, and avocado for a delicious breakfast burrito
- Camp Carbonara: serve over pasta with parmesan and tomatoes