Red Rocks ScramblerMountain Standard
Shelf Life FAQ: Our new pouches have an incredible 10-year recommended shelf-life from the date of manufacture. Some of our pouches have a printed best by date for recommended peak freshness, but are packaged to stay fresh and delicious well beyond the printed date. Store your food products in dry, sanitary conditions to maximize shelf-life and enjoy your food well beyond the best by date.
Made in collaboration with Backpackers Pantry.
- A delicious and protein-packed start to the day at home or camp. Just add eggs to this blend of pinto beans, onion, chilies, and bell peppers for a super simple, all-natural breakfast scramble.
- Pinto Beans, Hulled Hemp Seeds, Sauce (Sante Fe Chili Pepper (Chili Pepper, Silicon Dioxide), Sea Salt), Organic Dried Tomato Flakes, Red Bell Pepper, Onion, Jalapeno Chili Pepper.
- Remove the lid and seal
- Add 1/3 cup of water and let rest of 5 minutes
- Add 4-6 eggs (or egg substitute) into mixture
- Cover with lid and Stir or shake ingredients
- Cook over medium heat & serve hot
- Add cheese, hot sauce, and avocado for a delicious breakfast burrito