Primaloft® MTN Utility Glove - DuneMountain Standard
"The MTN Utility Glove brings all the best features you’d expect from a glove that’s built to last." Powder Magazine
A warm, durable and waterproof glove that stands up to a wide range of cold-weather activities. Ultra-durable goat leather and kevlar stitching reinforcements stand up to severe conditions and manual labor, while thoughtful details like outward seaming, hang loops, and a detachable leash round off a versatile glove that's built for high standards.
Suitable uses: Backcountry ski, resort ski, snowmobile, xs ski, hike/snowshoe, winter travel, chopping wood.
- Temperature recommendation: 20º - 35º F
- Breathable, highly dexterous, and durable goat leather forms to your hand and gets better with age & care.
- MTN Dry Waterproof Liner keeps hands dry in wet conditions.
- Primaloft® Gold Insulation: 80g back of hand.
- Finger loop for clipping or hang drying.
- Velcro wrist closure with neoprene cuffs.
- Top of hand/knuckle foam padding.
- Detachable wrist leash.
- Constructed with natural articulation that improves dexterity and grip to keep you comfortable all day.
- Premium Goat Leather
- Kevlar® stitching
- Primaloft® Gold Insulation
- MTN Dry Waterproof Membrane
- 100g fleece liner
- Are your measurements in between two sizes? Size up to allow extra room in your fingertips. This will improve blood flow and keep hands warmer.