MTN Softshell GloveMountain Standard
"Cold days on the bike, working around the yard, golfing, hunting... this thing is way tougher than you'd think." Grant Dupre, Director of Product Design
A three-season midweight wind glove that packs in easily on any adventure. Windproof softshell with a water-resistant finish will save your day when the weather turns, and conductive leather fingertips allow you to use your touchscreens to check your trail maps (or your email).
Suitable uses: Layering/spring ski glove, fat bike, mountain bike, hunt, golf, yard work, winter travel, xc ski, hike/snowshoe.
- Temperature recommendation: 35º - 55º F
- Breathable, yet durable softshell fabric with a windproof membrane.
- Touchscreen compatible forefinger and thumb allow you to work your devices.
- Natural articulation improves dexterity and grip to keep you comfortable all day.
- Conductive Leather on thumb and forefinger
- 2mm Neoprene on cuff
- Windproof bonded fleece on the interior
- Stretch nylon binding
- Are your measurements in between two sizes? Size up to allow extra room in your fingertips. This will improve blood flow and keep hands warmer.