Red Mountain SalsaMountain Standard
Shelf Life FAQ: Our new pouches have an incredible 10-year recommended shelf-life from the date of manufacture. Some of our pouches have a printed best by date for recommended peak freshness, but are packaged to stay fresh and delicious well beyond the printed date. Store your food products in dry, sanitary conditions to maximize shelf-life and enjoy your food well beyond the best by date.
Made in collaboration with Backpackers Pantry.
- This medium heat spicy and sweet classic is a must in camp or at home. Our blend of jalapeños, chili pepper, tomatoes, chia and hemp seeds make this a tasty and healthy essential for camp. Great with chips, eggs, potatoes, on a burger and mixed with sour cream. 100% all natural.
- Tomato, onion, organic tomato flakes, organic extra virgin olive oil, green chili pepper, hulled hemp seeds, jalapeno chili pepper, organic black chia seed, New Mexico chili pepper, garlic, cumin seed, oregano, sea salt, cayenne pepper.
- Remove the lid and seal
- Open olive oil pouch and pour into cup
- Add 1 cup of warm or cold water (fill line is marked on the outside of cup)
- Cover with lid and Stir or shake ingredients
- Let chill for 10 minutes and dig in!
- As a tangy dip for your favorite chip
- Topped over steak, burgers, or chicken
- Add to eggs for a scumptious scramble
- Add sour cream instead of water for a creamy dip
Was skeptical at first.used little less water and no oil. Quite surprised with texture and flavor and heat level, but flavor was over powered by Cayenne pepper or cumin