Versatile and durable were the requirements for this backpack. It had to be adaptable enough to take fishing, mountain biking, hiking, and commuting. It had to be tough enough to hold up to everyday demands of climbing or dirt biking.
- Mountain Biking
- Daily Commute
- Moto sports
- Pretty much anything else you can think of
- Bag style – Backpack
- Exterior pockets – 4 – front, top, sides (2)
- Laptop compartment – Yes, 15 inch
- Carry on size – Yes
- Laptop/hydration sleeve designed to accommodate Mountain Standard 15” computer sleeve (sold separately) (hydration bladder not included)
- Top pocket key loop great for our keychain
- MTN MOLLE system (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) compatable with our Compadre Accessory Pouch
- Clamshell opening built with 2-way YKK #10 zippers
- Stash pockets built with Bonded YKK water-tight urethane-coated zippers
- Stow-away waist belt Compression molded back panel for durability and breathable comfort MTN MOLLE system (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment)
- Hypalon and webbing attachment points on top and bottom
- Articulated shoulder harness w/ magnetic Fidlock buckle sternum strap
- Compression straps to tighten the load 2 low-profile fly rod/water bottle/tripod pockets
- Anodized aluminum hardware
- Top mounted full grain leather handle
- Full grain leather Mountain Standard patch
- All wear point reinforced with box stitching or bar-tacks
- Dimensions – 20'' x 11'' x 6''
- Gear capacity (L) – 28 Liters
- Gear capacity (cu in) – 1718 cu in
- Weight – 2lbs 10oz
- High tenacity ripstop, film laminated to 500d nylon. Triple layer fabric for stand up and durability
- Hypalon bottom
- Aluminum hardware
- Bonded YKK water-tight urethane-coated zippers
- Fidlock magnetic hardware
- Stable internal frame-sheet
- Genuine full grain leather
Designed in Colorado. Made in Vietnam.
Read the review here!
Looking for a bigger backpack?
Find out which pack is right for you