A protein-rich, sweet and tangy salsa blend made with all-natural ingredients. Black beans, jalapenos, super sweet corn, and freeze-dried mango go great with chips, burgers, and smoked salmon.
- Black Beans, Sauce (Organic Black Chia Seed, Sea Salt, Tomato Powder (Tomato, 1% Silicon Dioxide), Rice Vinegar (Maltodextrin and Rice Vinegar), Non-GMO Crystallized Lime (Citric Acid, Lime Oil, Lime Juice), Green Onion, Jalapeno Chili Pepper), Freeze-Dried Super Sweet Corn, Hulled Hemp Seeds, Freeze-Dried Mango, Organic Dried Tomato Flakes, Green Chili Peppers.
- Remove the lid and the seal.
- Open the olive oil pouch and pour contents in cup.
- Add 1 cup (to the marked line) of warm or cold water.
- Stir or shake contents and let chill for 10 minutes.
- Pair with your favorite chip
- Add sour cream instead of water for a creamy delicious dip
- Top over smoked salmon for a great camp snack
- All natural ingredients
- Hemp and chia protein
Made in Boulder, Colorado with love in collaboration with Backpackers Pantry.