A sweet and spicy pancake mix that’s filled with organic raisins, pineapple, coconut milk, and carrot powder. Enjoy as a healthy, filling breakfast, or pack them away as a trail snack to stay adventure ready all day. Top with butter, honey, maple syrup, or yogurt.
- Non-GMO Baking Mix (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, White Rice Flour, Sweet Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Xantham Gum, Sea Salt), Organic Raisins (Organic Raisins, Organic Sunflower Oil), Pineapple, Coconut Milk Powder (Coconut Milk and 2.5% Non-GMO Tapioca Derived from Yuca Root, 0.5% Acacia Fiber), Carrot Powder (Carrot, Silicon Dioxide), Molasses (Refiners’ Syrup, Cane Molasses, Cane Caramel Color), Hulled Hemp Seeds, Organic Quinoa, Reduced Sodium Baking Powder (Calcium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains: Coconut, Eggs.
- Tear open the pouch.
- Add 1 cup (8 fl. oz) of cold water.
- Stir until just combined. It is okay to have small lumps.
- Set skiller on griddle to med-high heat and grease lightly.
- Scoop or pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet. Leave about 1” in between each pancake.
- Flip when bubbles are no longer forming at center and cakes are a little crispy around the edges.
- Cook 1-2 minutes until brown on bottom.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
- Toppings: butter, peanut butter, almond butter, maple syrup, honey, chocolate chips, bananas, bacon, yogurt.
- Makes 10, 4" pancakes
- Contains Omega-3s
- Cage free eggs
- No whey
Made in Boulder, Colorado with love in collaboration with Backpackers Pantry.