Green Chiles are a staple with every meal in the southwest, they make everything better. We blended roasted green chiles, garlic, onion, chia seeds and hemp seeds for the added health benefits. Our spicy Green Chili Salsa is great with chips, eggs, potatoes, on a burger and mixed with sour cream. 100% all natural.
- Green chili pepper, organic extra virgin olive oil, onion, bell pepper, hulled hemp seeds, garlic, sea salt, organic black chia seed, organic spinach, jalapeno chili pepper, cumin seed, lime juice powder (citric acid, lime oil, lime juice, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), organic evaporated cane juice), apple cider vinegar (maltodextrin, food starch-modified and apple cider vinegar).
- Remove the lid and seal
- Open the olive oil pouch and pour contents in cup
- Add 1 cup (8 fl. oz.) of cold or warm water
- Stir contents and let it chill for 10 minutes
- Keep cold after preparing
- Add sour cream instead of water for a creamy delicious dip
- Add to eggs to have a seriously scrumptious scramble
- Add to burger patty mix
- Serve on pasta
- Put it on top of a steak or chicken
- All natural ingredients
- Hemp and chia protein
Made in Boulder, Colorado with love in collaboration with Backpackers Pantry.