Men's Hybrid Camp Jacket (Smalls only)Mountain Standard
The perfect mix of your always-on flannel and your favorite light puffy. All day versatility. Built for campfire nights, downtown cruising, and seeking adventures of any variety.
- Small: 24.5"L x 21.5"C x 20.5"W
- Medium: 24.5"L x 22.5"C x 21.5"W
- Large: 25.5"L x 23.5"C x 22.5"W
- XL: 26.5"L x 24.5"C x 23.5"W
- Wind and water resistant polyester face fabric
- 60g Primaloft Gold insulation
- Tough-face™ stretchy Mountain Fleece
- 60g Primaloft Gold insulation across chest, upper back and shoulders
- Tough-face™ Mountain Fleece on forearms and lower back
- Wind and water resistant face fabric
- Reinforced plastic front snap closure
- YKK Vislon Aquagaurd chest pocket
- Reverse coil zip secure hand pockets
- Interior dump pocket
- Subtle branding screened on left sleeve
Designed in Colorado. Made in China.
man oh man...I loved it out of the package...bought it for back packing trip to Alaska....fits awesome, looks stylish, love buttons, collar, different materials but I am bummed after 3 days of wear its starting to pill already along the edge of the trim really noticeably. so bummed
I am a female, but usually prefer male jackets. I had been looking for months for an ultrathin, hoodless puffer that didn't look like all the rest of them out there. I stumbled on this from an ad on Facebook and after reading the reviews decided to give it a try. I work at a year-round camp in NY so need good layers...this jacket does not disappoint. Great for layering, but also great as a top piece. It's also got an out-of-the-box design with the hybrid model so people ask "where did you get that - it's great!"...and the hybrid design allows it to move really freely and not feel constricted in the least. Lastly, it has a classy look to it due to the buttons versus zipper, horizontal quilting, and matte fabric. I have never purchased anythign from Mountain Standard, but will now be trying to decide my next purchase. I would recommend highly.
I love the hybrid camp jacket. The design is unique and very cool. The fit is true to sizing. And the jacket is so functional in so many ways. I've worn it spring skiing, hiking and just kicking around town. One of the small things I like about it is you can push the sleeves up if you get a little warm or want to get more aggressive in an activity...and the sleeves actually stay up and don't get stretched or lose their form. It's a killer jacket that I routinely get compliments on.