Men's 1/4 Zip Grid Fleece - NavyMountain Standard
- Our all-season ¼ Zip returns with more color choices for everyone. We dialed in this fan favorite with ultralight patterned grid fleece that helps regulate body temps to keep you comfortable whether you’re pushing towards the summit, or rushing off to happy hour.
- Pill-resistant grid fleece
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Weather-resistant pocket overlay
- Locker loop
- Main Body: Micro-grid fleece (94% poly, 6% spandex)
- Overlay: 100% Polyester woven patch
- Zippers: YKK® Reverse Coil
- Regular fit: a good match for the average body size
Recommendations: size up to layer underneath
Measurements: Length x Chest x Waist
- Small: 27"L x 42"C x 40"W
- Medium: 28"L x 44"C x 42"W
- Large: 29"L x 46"C x 44"W
- XL: 30"L x 48"C x 46"W
Got this for a trip to Glacier mostly spent hiking. Basically didn't take it off, layered with it as well! Super comfy and the best fit was a medium for me. I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs and it was slimmer, but still enough room to move in. Highly recommend.
Bought this on sale for a recent backpacking trip in Desolation Wilderness and it did not disappoint. Even at full price I think it’s worth it. Lightweight, durable for what it is. It showed no signs of wear after brushing against trees, rocks and laying on granite. There are more durable or warmer options out there but for a much higher price point and heavier. In colder climates proper layering will be needed with this. But I will still take it on a majority of my trips.