Our classic down jacket in a long silhouette with urban updates. Made with a Nylon Ripstop face fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulated with Responsibly Sourced Premium Down (800 fill power).
Fit & Features
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a medium
- True fit in a long silhouette, size up for extra layering room
- Insulated fleece-lined pockets
- Comfort cuffs with thumbholes
- Full-length 2-way zipper
- Drop-in chest pocket
- Cord lock adjustment on hem and hood
- Responsibly Sourced Premium Goose Down, 800 fill power
- Toray 3Defx stretch insulation
- Nylon Ripstop face fabric
- 2-way YKK® Vislon Zipper
- Updated seam patterns and bulked up zippers add a touch of urban inspiration to the Down Parka. That said, the heavier 2-way zippers and cord adjustments we chose also make it easier to bundle up with heavy gloves on, so no more fumbling to zip up on the chairlift.