Men's Stretch InsulatorMountain Standard
Our three-season insulated stretch jacket was built in partnership with Toray of Japan to introduce fabrics that improve overall mobility, warmth, and comfort. The exterior is full nylon stretch woven utilizing matte yarns to create a dry-hand, durable fabric that can be worn in a lot of different situations. We added a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulated with lightweght Toray 4-way stretch Hollowcore insulation.
- Tailored look uniquely suited to go just about everywhere
- Insulated fleece-lined pockets
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish on exterior
- Elastic fleece cuffs keep out chilly drafts
- Full-length 2-way YKK zipper
- Insulated zip-up chest pocket
- Zip-off hood with shockcord adjustment, insulated with premium goose down
- Toray 3DeFX+™ stretch insulation
- Toray Airtastic: high performing lightweight exterior well-suited to a wide variety of sports
- 2-way YKK® Vislon Zipper
- Responsibly Sourced Premium Goose Down
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a medium
Recommendations: Size up for extra layering room.