A tried and true layer that protects against the elements and responds to mobility. Building off the silhouette of our original hybrid jacket this piece is made with new materials. A tough-but-stretchy Nylon Spandex face fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulated with lightweight Toray Hollowcore 4-way stretch insulation make this one of our most versatile pieces to date.
Fit & Features
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a medium
- True fit, size up for extra layering room
- Toray 4-way stretch insulation
- Nylon spandex face fabric
- Stretch Fleece side panels
- Reinforced snap placket
- Drop-in chest pocket with zip closure
- DWR treatment
- Toray 3Defx Hollowcore, 60g 4-way stretch insulation
- Textured Spandex face fabric
- Hybrid fleece underarm panels
- The original hybrid jacket was built to be a mid-layer multitool. This piece is a great evolution of all the things people loved about the original. It's partly jacket and partly overshirt, it accommodates a diverse range of climates and mobile activity.