MTN Utility Tech Tee - NavyMountain Standard
- Our Men’s Tech Tee is made to stay comfortable, breathable and odor free when you need it most, whether you’re off ripping single track before the work bell rings or racing through the terminal on your way to the next grand endeavor.
- Laser cut underarm vents
- Quick drying, anti-stink Polygiene® fabric
- Zip-up fly with metal snap button
- Open hand pockets with back zip pocket
- Main Body: Anti-microbial Polygiene® (81% poly, 11% tencel, 8% spandex)
- Pocket Bags: Mesh (84% poly, 16% spandex)
- Regular fit: a good match for the average body size
Recommendations: get more than one, you'll be wearing this on the reg
Measurements: Length x Chest x Waist
- Small: 26"L x 19.75"C x 19"W
- Medium: 27"L x 20.75"C x 20"W
- Large: 28"L x 21.75"C x 21"W
- XL: 29"L x 22.75"C x 22"W
I brought this shirt and a pair of the tech shorts on a 16 day Grand Canyon kayaking trip in late May and it worked great for both long paddling days and 10 mile side hikes in 90 degree heat. The fabric really is anti stink, dries quickly, and doesn't chafe under a backpack or PFD.