Power On Protein Pancakes are protein packed, fiber strong and filled with delicious blueberries. Simply pour in the water, mix it up and griddle to perfection. Instant crowd pleaser and energy booster that keeps your crew charging all day.
Each serving is packed full of 22g of plant based protein and 8g of Fiber (tasty blend of hemp seeds, quinoa, cage free eggs, whole grain spelt flour, whole wheat flour and top off with blueberries and buttermilk.)
This is a superfood meal that keeps you full, powered up and adventure ready. There is ‘No Whey’ in our cakes. These pancakes love hanging out with maple syrup, bacon, butter, almond butter, cream cheese and in your pack as an awesome mid day snack.
- Whole grain spelt flour, whole wheat flour, buttermilk, hulled hemp seeds, organic quinoa, organic evaporated cane juice, freeze dried blueberries, reduced sodium baking powder (calcium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), whole egg powder, sodium bicarbonate, sea salt.
- Tear open the pouch
- Add 1 cup (8 fl. oz.) of water
- Stir until mixture is smooth and creamy
- Set skillet to medium heat and lightly grease
- Scoop or pour 1/4 cup of batter into skillet (approx. 4" cakes)
- Flip when bubbles are no longer forming at center of cakes
- Serve warm and enjoy
- Toppings: butter, peanut butter, almond butter, maple syrup, honey, chocolate chips, bananas, bacon
- Makes 10, 4" pancakes
- Contains Omega-3s
- Cage free eggs
- No whey
- 22g of plant based protein per serving
- Contains wheat, milk, eggs and gluten
Made in Boulder, Colorado with love in collaboration with Backpackers Pantry.