A delicious and protein-packed start to the day at home or camp. Just add eggs to this blend of pinto beans, onion, chilies, and bell peppers for a super simple, all-natural breakfast scramble.
- Pinto Beans, Hulled Hemp Seeds, Sauce (Sante Fe Chili Pepper (Chili Pepper, Silicon Dioxide), Sea Salt), Organic Dried Tomato Flakes, Red Bell Pepper, Onion, Jalapeno Chili Pepper.
- Remove the lid and the seal.
- Add ⅓ cup of water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Crack 4-6 eggs into cup.
- Put lid back on, hold securely, and shake to scramble.
- Lightly grease your pan and heat over medium, to med-high heat.
- Pour eggs into the pan and scramble until they are to your liking.
Made in Boulder, Colorado with love in collaboration with Backpackers Pantry.