Dehydrated salsa recipes packed with all-natural ingredients, spices, and hemp protein. Perfect for chip dipping along the trail, or beefing up your favorite camp meal anytime of day.
Green Chile Salsa: Green Chili Pepper, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Onion, Bell Pepper, Hulled Hemp Seeds, Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Chia Seed, Organic Spinach, Jalapeno Chili Pepper, Cumin Seed, Lime Juice Powder (Citric Acid, Lime Oil, Lime Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice), Apple Cider Vinegar (Maltodextrin, Food Starch - Modified and Apple Cider Vinegar).
- Red Mountain Salsa: Tomato, Onion, Organic Tomato Flakes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Green Chili Pepper, Hulled Hemp Seeds, Jalapeno Chili Pepper, Organic Black Chia Seed, New Mexico Chili Pepper, Garlic, Cumin Seed, Oregano, Sea Salt, Cayenne Pepper.
- Black Bean & Mango Salsa: Black Beans, Sauce (Organic Black Chia Seed, Sea Salt, Tomato Powder (Tomato, 1% Silicon Dioxide), Rice Vinegar (Maltodextrin and Rice Vinegar), Non-GMO Crystallized Lime (Citric Acid, Lime Oil, Lime Juice), Green Onion, Jalapeno Chili Pepper), Freeze-Dried Super Sweet Corn, Hulled Hemp Seeds, Freeze-Dried Mango, Organic Dried Tomato Flakes, Green Chili Peppers.
- Remove the lid and the seal.
- Open the olive oil pouch and pour contents in cup.
- Add 1 cup (to the marked line) of warm or cold water.
- Stir or shake contents and let chill for 10 minutes.
Made in Boulder, Colorado with love in collaboration with Backpackers Pantry.