Men's Hybrid Sherpa - BlackMountain Standard
- Lock in warmth on chilly days with our midweight, high-pile sherpa fleece. Reinforced with wear-and-weather resistant overlays on elbows, chest, and collar.
- Midweight, high-pile polyester sherpa fleece
- Hard face fleece with elastic stretch on cuffs and side panels
- Secure zip drop-in chest and hand pockets
- Locker loop
- Main Body: 100% Polyester Sherpa Fleece
- Overlays: 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Zippers: YKK® Vislon
- Regular fit: a good match for the average body size
Recommendations: size up if you will be wearing layers underneath the fleece
Measurements: Length x Chest x Waist
- Small: 27.75"L x 43"C x 41"W
- Medium: 28.75"L x 45"C x 43"C
- Large: 29.75"L x 47"C x 45"W
- XL: 30.75"L x 49"C x 47"W
Exactly what I was looking for in a fleece. It has exceeded my expectation, honestly. It is warmer and softer than I expected. However, I would reccommend sizing down. I have two other MS jackets in medium, but a medium in this fleece was too large. I exchanged for a small, and now I'm golden.
For reference, I am 6'1'' and 150 lb. Don't miss out on this jacket, y'all.
This is everything you want in a fleece. I'm 6'2", 205 and I ordered the large, and it fits perfectly. Not too tight that I couldn't layer underneath it, not too loose that I couldn't layer over the top of it. Incredibly warm. Wore it two weekends in a row while hiking/canoeing in Maine when the morning temperatures were in the low 40s and it worked great, and I've worn it every day since. It's a bit bulky so it doesn't pack down very much, and it's a fleece so there's not a lot of wind protection, but if you use it as designed it's perfect. Warm and comfortable whether you're on the couch, on the trail, or around the campfire.